Just starting to raise butterflies. This is excellent to house the egg all the way to release.
Easy to unzip without disturbing the caterpillar. Also, it would be great for your favorite potted plant that bugs are attacking. Set the pot inside and zip it up.
Heavy Duty Monarch Butterfly Habitat, Outdoor Collapsible Insect Mesh Cage Terrarium Pop-up with Zipper Protection
Butterfly Habitat Cage | Insect Mesh Cage Terrarium | Bug Enclosure
FREE FAST DELIVERY ACROSS AUSTRALIA ON ALL ORDERS OF $90+ or more (save $25)
3 DAY FEBRUARY SUPER SALE … Don’t Miss Out
This professional portable pop-up house is for rearing and breeding butterflies, praying mantes, and other bugs. The professional version butterfly enclosure is squarer, sits straight, and does not rock or move.
When unfolded the pavilion measures: 15 x 15x 30 inches.
Butterfly growing kits package includes:
- 1 x Butterfly Habitat Terrarium.
- 1 x Quick start guide manual.
DUE TO CURRENT DEMAND
PLEASE ALLOW 5-7 DAYS DELIVERY
- Heavy duty outdoor monarch butterfly cage is weather, predation, tear, and parasitoid resistant. Nylon fabric is much stronger than conventional popup cage netting.
- Butterfly cage with an added seam of protection around the zipper preventing the monarch caterpillar from pupating on the zipper and being damaged when unzipped.
- Collapsible design for easy storage and reusable, the unfolded measures: 15 x 15 x 30 inches. Tall and wide, can hold large 4 of 2.5 feet tall milkweed plants. Raise up to 40 caterpillars at a time in one enclosure. The wings of a new butterfly are not at risk of breaking when trying to stir up.
- Mesh panels for good airflow. Fine mesh enclosure is soft and breathable, so you know your caterpillars will be safe and comfortable for the duration of their stay.
- Side opening door – never interrupt chrysalises on the cage roof. Large zipper opening for easy feeding your butterflies, then releasing them into the wild. Butterflies will often land on little hands and faces before flying away.
Which payment methods are accepted?
We currently only accept credit card payments, PayPal & Crypto currency. More payment methods will be added in the future.
What currency are the prices displayed in?
All of our prices are displayed in $AUD.
What are your delivery options and how long will it take?
- Australia: Free delivery, 5-7 days
- New Zealand: Free delivery, 7-10 days
OUR DELIVERY PARTNERS
Do I get a receipt for my order?
You will be sent a receipt for your order by email after payment is made. You will also receive a confirmation email with a tracking number once your item has been shipped.
Do you have a shop location?
We are a “online supplier”, with no physical shop or premises. In this way, we are able to pass our considerable savings directly to you.
How do I know if my order has been shipped?
Once your order is shipped, it will be marked as complete in our database and you will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number.
I haven't received my order yet! Is it lost?
If you have any concerns with your order, please contact our support team by email and they will be glad to assist you. Most emails are answered within 1 business day.
Support Team: email@example.com